1) Total no. of Questions: 40
2) Time Allotted: 30 minutes
3) Marking Pattern: The test is of 40 marks. Each question carries 1 mark.Every wrong answer will result in 0.25 negative marking.
4) Any test once launched by Jagran Josh can be purchased anytime and thereafter user has the freedom to take the test anytime he wishes.
5) Once the user purchases the test, he will be mailed the link to the test along with an Access Code/Unique Code. He has to enter the Access Code/Unique Code before the start of the test, only then the user will be able to take the test.
6) Access/Unique code can be used only once.
7) For each test in the series you will need to sign up at the start of the test using an email id. We would recommend you to use the same email id for each test. This would help us in providing your personalised results.
8) You can save any test in between and resume the same test by providing the login details given at the start of the test.
9) 15 Minutes extra has been provided to the Test takers as some time may be utilised while navigating through the test.
10) This is an Online Test and thus you will need an active Internet Connection while you take the test. This test cannot be taken without an Internet Connection.
This is a practice set on Indian and Global Environment section of Management Aptitude Test.This section contains General Awareness and General Knowledge questions.It has 40 questions in it on varying topics. MAT is conducted 4 times in a year by AIMA for admission in management programs.Prepare yourself for September 2013 MAT with the Practice Set.
© 2016 Josh Shop. All Rights Reserved.